Sunday, May 25, 2014

An unusual poem about using the bathroom. Odd sense of humor needed.

      This will be a odd poem about using the bathroom. To be honest I wrote this a little while back. I hope you enjoy it. You will definitely need a bizarre sense of humor to truly enjoy this work of art. I would like to classify this as funny poetry. Anyway here it goes......

THE BUTT EXPLOSION


In my intestines I can feel a rumble. And in my bowels a vicious grumble.

It feel like my stomach is freaking swollen. Time to remove the muddy waters from in my colon.

I sit on the toilet, and my eyes start to tear up. This is a boulder, not the hershey syrup.

I am sitting on the toilet. I push and I squeeze. "Come out you turd!" I yelled."I'm begging you please!"

I swear I was pushing so hard that I was practically crying. But when it finally shot out my ass it felt so intoxifying.

I finally was almost done, just a few drops of pee. This was just one turd that knew I had to see.

When I looked in toilet what I saw was amazing. It looked like I crapped out a 6lb chocolate raisin.

The feeling it gave me was just such a rush. But I was truly scared the thing wouldn't flush.

It was so damn massive, just a big stinky mound. As I tried to flush it. I just watched it spin all around.

It finally went down. I was relieved that the toilet didn't clog. Because I wasn't sure the pipes were going to handle that log.

But after it was done I still had to admit. That turd wasn't just a turd. It was also a massive shit.




TO BE HONEST THAT WASN'T THE ORIGINAL VERSION. THIS WAS.





I WILL LEAVE YOU WITH AN INTERESTING PICTURE... 


I FIND IT INTERESTING BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF WILLY WONKA AS A METH ADDICT.
DOES IT OR DOES IT NOT?



THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY
Please checkout one of these cool sites if you have a minute to spare. Thank you, and hopefully you will stop by again



MUSIC ROCKSUPERSTAR

Here is a way to listen to your favorite music for free. Just download the music rockstar and jam out to your favorite artists. Rather if you like rock, rap, gospel, country, punk, or metal this is great way to enjoy your favorite songs.



LORD OF ULTIMA

Do you like games that require strategic thinking? Are you into games that make you have to plan for every move you make? Then you would really like the Lord of Ultima. It's like a fantasy chess game with players. I think it is a pretty cool game to play. Try it for yourself



PLAY SOME SEXY BILLIARDS

Play a game of sexy billiards. The game that makes you feel like a cyber pervert for playing an game of  online pool. Me personally I like playing pool on a real pool table, but I have played a game or two online and it was pretty entertaining. It helped me out through a boring night or two.



30 DAY FREE TRIAL

For anybody that is interested in losing weight, and isn't to sure if it the product is worth the cash. Then here you go a free trial workout plan that claims to be able to transform your body. I can't say I have tried it, but with all the stuff they have out now a days I believe it has to be pretty good because weight loss competition is vicious in todays World. I would say for free, why not try it?



FREE URBAN SURVIVAL PLAYING CARDS

I had to put this one in the mix. It is very unique and interesting. Kind of freaky, but could end up being very useful. Get a set of survival playing cards. Basically it is a deck of cards that gives you tips on how to survive if a disaster struck. Who knows they might literally save a life?




Please stop on by again. Until then be good, and be safe.

No comments :

Post a Comment