Friday, May 23, 2014

I Be Stupid Yo. Random blogs about pointless stuff. Odd, but funny.

the smiling cow
     Hello! Welcome to I be stupid yo. You will start to find random and pointless stories. You might think they are strange, or stupid,  but I think they will be pretty funny. Hopefully you will too. I will be telling stories from my past, present, and future, plus throwing in some cheesy jokes here and there. Like for example this is a homemade joke. I seriously think I thought of this one myself, now if you have heard it before then I could have overheard it when I was half drunk or something, but I think I thought of it myself. Ready? Here we go.
       Why did the police arrest the cow at the playground? They were charging it with CHILD MOO-LESTATION... Get it? I know some might find it in bad taste, but I thought it was a well thought of joke. I also think I am the first person who thought up this one... What do you give a constipated cow? META-MOO-CIL...I told a cow this joke one time and I swear it went in one ear and out the udder..
      Anyway I got bored and said screw it why not start up a little blog and have a little fun. I haven't had a little fun since I had sex with that midget - get it a little fun? Yes you will here all kinds of stupid jokes, and absolutely pointless ramblings. Hopefully you will find them entertaining, if you like them please share them. I am going to try and attempt to write two or three posts a week. Due to work and bills though my ass is strapped on time, I'm telling you life really has my balls in a vice grip, but I enjoy writing so I should be able to find the time. If anyone out there is actually reading this I thank you for your time, and here are some words of wisdom - wiseman once said man who goes to bed with sex on mind, wakes up with solution in hand.


Quote of the dayBooks are as useful to a stupid person as a mirror is useful to a blind person.



Once again I thank you for stopping by. If anyone is bored I am adding some links. If you like any of them. Please sign up. I would be greatly appreciated.... Thank you once again and have a good day/night. Until the next time.



PLAY WAR THUNDER



War thunder is a large mmo game that is based around World War 2. The cool thing about this game is that you will be fighting people in the combat zone from all over the World. I'm not sure if you have ever played it before, but it is a very intense game. If you are into the whole war thing. Then this is an awesome game to tryout.


WIN A NEW IPHONE 5



I guess the title gives this one away. Very simply enter to win a new iphone 5. I figured why not the worse that could happen is that you don't win, but I figured if anyone out there is interested into entering sweepstakes. Then why not. Who doesn't want to win a new phone, or a new anything? I mean the word win and the word free are two words that anybody would like to hear.


FREE FACEBOOK UN-FRIEND FINDER



Get the free facebook un-friend finder. Honestly I am aware some people are completely hooked on facebook, still to this day, and there are some people who have a whole crap load of friends. I guess that is why they made this. So when you log on and see that someone said "Hey screw this guy" or "this girl sucks" then they un-friend them. They can keep track of the people who no longer wants to talk to them.






THANK YOU FOR STOPPING BY. I WILL NOW LEAVE YOU WITH A VIDEO I LIKE




PLEASE PLAY FAIR, AND REMEMBER TO SHARE
THANK YOU :)

No comments :

Post a Comment